[英语幽默小对话]英语小对话

来源:童话寓言 时间:2018-07-25 19:00:02 阅读:

【www.bbjkw.net--童话寓言】

篇一:[英语小对话]英语对话故事短文

  大家喜欢阅读英语的故事吗?我们可以通过阅读英语笑话来提升自己的英语水平!下面我们来看看英语对话故事短文,欢迎阅读借鉴。
  英语对话故事短文1
  Napoleon Was Ill
  Jack had gone to the university to study history, but at the end of his first year, his history professor failed him in his examinations, and he was told that he would have to leave the university. However, his father decided that he would go to see the professor to urge him to let Jack continue his studies the following year.
  "He‘s a good boy," said Jack‘s father, "and if you let him pass this time, I‘m sure he‘ll improve a lot next year and pass the examinations at the end of it really well."
  "No, no, that‘s quite impossible," replied the professor immediately. "Do you know, last month I asked him when Napoleon had died, he didn‘t know!"
  "Please, sir, give him another chance," said Jack‘s father. "You see, I‘m afraid we don‘t take any newspaper in our house, so none of us even know that Napoleon was ill."
  拿破仑病了
  杰克到一所大学去学历史。第一学期结束时,历史课教授没让他及格。学校让他退学。然而,杰克的父亲决定去见教授,强烈要求让杰克继续来年的学业。
  “他是个好孩子,”杰克的父亲说:“您要是让他这次及格,我相信他明年会有非常大进步,学期结束时,他一定会考好的。”
  “不,不,那不可能,”教授马上回答。“你知道吗?上个月我问他拿破仑什么时候死的,他都不知道。”
  “先生,请再给他一次机会吧。”杰克的父亲说:“你不知道,恐怕是因为我们家没有订报纸。我们家的人连拿破仑病了都不知道。”
  英语对话故事短文2
  Five Months Older
  The Second World War had begun, and John wanted to join the army, but he was only 16 years old, and boys were allowed to join only if they were over 18. So when the army doctor examined him, he said that he was 18.
  But John‘s brother had joined the army a few days before, and the same doctor had examined him too. This doctor remembered the older boy‘s family name, so when he saw John‘s papers, he was surprised.
  "How old are you?" he said.
  "Eighteen, sir," said John.
  "But your brother was eighteen, too," said the doctor. "Are you twins?"
  "Oh, no, sir," said John, and his face went red. "My brother is five months older than I am."
  大五个月
  第二次世界大战开始了,约翰想参军,可他只有十六岁,当时规定男孩到十八岁才能入伍。因此军医给他进行体检时,他说他已经十八岁了。
  可约翰的哥哥刚入伍没几天,而且也是这个军医给他做的检查。这位医生还记得他哥哥的姓。因此当他看到约翰的表格时,感到非常惊奇。
  “你多大了?”军医问。
  “十八,长官。”约翰说。
  “可你的哥哥也是十八岁,你们是双胞胎吗?”
  约翰脸红了,说:“哦,不是,长官,我哥哥比我大五个月。”

篇二:[英语小对话]英语对话教学论文

  外语教学对话是非常重要的,作为英语老师,我们应该怎么样做好对话教学呢?以下是小编精心准备的英语对话教学论文,大家可以参考以下内容哦!
  摘要:在英语课堂,尤其是小学英语课堂上,虽然对话教学的现象不少,但却没有能够真正珍视课堂教学,掌握课堂教学艺术,并在对话中不断探寻新的教学意义,使师生共同感受并创造真正充满生命活力的课堂。本文主要阐述如何把“对话教学”这一先进的教学理念更好地注入到小学英语的课堂实践中。
  关键词:小学英语;对话教学;教学策略
  义务教育新课程标准从2001年开始施行,同时随着以“新课堂,新理念”为主题的新的教学实验研究活动在全国各级小学英语课堂上的展开,“学生

篇三:[英语小对话]电话英语对话故事

  Hello. Is Susan there?喂,是苏珊吗?
  Who?谁啊?
  Tian Yuan.田园。
  You must have the wrong number.你一定打错电话了。
  Oh, I'm sorry.噢,对不起。
  Is Li Ying in?李英在家吗?
  Wrong number.打错电话了。
  Isn't this the Nanjing University?请问是南京大学吗?
  No. It's not.不是。
  Oh. I'm sorry.噢,对不起。
  May I please speak to Ling Ling?我可以和玲玲讲话吗?
  There is no one here by that name.这里没有玲玲这个人。
  Is this five-two-one double eight six-four?这里是521-8864吗?
  No. This is five-two-one double eight three-five.不,这里是521-8835。
  Oh. I'm sorry.噢,对不起。
  That's all right.没关系。
  Are you sure you are dialing the right number?你确定你打的号码是对的吗?
  What number are you trying to dial?你要的电话是什么号码?
  No one lives here by that name.这里没有人叫那个名字。
  I'm sorry. I dialed the wrong number.对不起,我打错电话了。
  May I speak to the head of the household?我可以请户主听电话吗?
  May I ask who's calling?请问你是谁?
  I am calling on behalf of the Private Teacher Company.我代表家教公司给您打电话。
  This is Susan with Jiaotong University student. May I have your name, sir?我是交通大学的在校生苏珊,请问您贵姓?
  My name is Li.我姓李。
  Excuse me, Mr. Li. Do you have children, Mr. Li?打搅了,李先生。您有孩子吗?
  Yes.有。
  Great. I believe you must care for his educations.太好了。我相信你肯定很关心他的教育吧。
  You probably heard about it. We have private teachers in our holiday.或许你已经听说过。我们交大的学生在假期间做家教。
  We will help your children in learning lessons in their free time.我们可以帮助您的孩子在他们空闲时学习功课。
  We are running a special offer on this holiday.我们在这个假期有个特价优惠。
  You might want to know more about it.我想你肯定想多了解点吧。
  May I ask who I am talking to?请问你是谁?
  I am a representative of Politics Association.我是政治协会的代表。
  I am calling for the A company.我是代表A公司打电话来的。
  This is Wang with China Bank.我是中国银行的王先生。
  Maybe you read our ads in the newspaper.也许你在报纸上看过我们的广告。
  Maybe you saw our commercials on TV.也许你在电视上看过我们的广告。
  Let me give you more detail.让我来详细说明。
  I would like to tell you more about it.我很乐意向你说得更详细一点。
  Mr. Lu, we are very pleased to be able to offer this product to you.陆先生,我们很高兴能提供这个产品给您。
  Would you please repeat your offer again?能否再说一遍您的优惠?
  Oh. Your offer sounds interesting.哦,您所给的优惠听起来蛮吸引人的。
  Yes. This product will save you a lot of money and time.是的。这个产品可为你节省很多的钱和时间。
  And plus, if you are not completely satisfied, you can return it to us.并且,如果您不是百分百的满意,你可以将产品退还给我们。
  So, it's virtually risk-free for you.所以,事实上对您而言,是完全没有风险的。
  Hello. This is a representative of Zhongyou Department Store.喂,您好。我是中友百货的。
  Sir, everything now is offered with a great discount.先生,所有的东西都在打很大的折扣。
  I am sure you would like to know more about it.我相信您一定想知道详情。
  I am sorry. I am not free right now.对不起,我现在很忙。
  Sir, this offer will expire this week.先生,这次特价这个礼拜就结束了。
  This is the last chance you can get up to 60 percent discount.这是您可以得到6折的最后机会。
  Yeah, and I have to finish this report by four.是,我在四点之前得完成这个报告。
  Hello, I wish to speak to Xiao Fu.喂,我想和小付通话。
  This is Xiao Fu speaking.我就是。
  Oh, how do you do, Xiao Fu. This is Mary.哦,你好,小付。我是Mary。
  Mary, I'm glad you called me.Mary,很高兴你给我打电话。`
  I'm calling to ask you some questions about Susan.我打电话是想问一些关于苏珊的事。
  Sure. Oh, sorry, Mary, I'd better go now.可以。哦,抱歉,Mary,我要挂电话了。
  Is the boss coming by?是老板过来了吗?
  OK. I'll let you get back to your work.好,你过去工作吧。
  I'll call you again later, OK?我以后再打给你,好吗?
  OK.好的。
  Oh, Somebody's at the door. I have to go.哦,有人来了,我得去开门。
  "Sorry, I have to say ""good-bye""."我不得不说再见了。
  I'll think about it and call you back soon, OK?我考虑一下,回头我尽快打电话给你,好吗?
  Sorry. I have a meeting right now.抱歉,我马上有个会议要开。
  Emergency Assistance, may I help you?紧急事故救援中心,有什么需要帮助的吗?
  I've just been robbed. What should I do?我刚刚被抢劫了,现在不知道该怎么办?
  Are you injured, sir?先生,您受伤了吗?
  No, no, I'm just a little upset.没有,没有受伤,只是情绪有点不稳。
  Please remain calm, sir. Just give me your name and your location.请保持镇静,先生。告诉我你的名字和所在地点。
  My name is Lu Wei. I am beside Beijing Hotel on Changan Street.我叫陆伟,在长安街北京饭店旁边。
  Please stay where you are, we'll have a patrol car there in two minutes.请您呆在原地,两分钟之内我们派巡逻车过来。
  I've just been the victim of a robbery.我被抢劫了。
  A thief has just robbed me. Can you send the police?一个盗贼抢劫了我,你能替我报警吗?
  Please try to keep relaxed, sir.别太紧张,先生。
  Just give me your name and the place where you are calling from?请给我您的姓名与地点所在。
  San Francisco General Hospital.这里是旧金山总医院
  Hello. This is an emergency. Can you please send an ambulance?喂,这儿有急病患者,请派一部救护车来。
  OK, OK- just try to calm down, sir.好,好,请冷静下来,先生。
  And tell me where you are and what's happened.告诉我你在哪里,发生了什么事?
  OK. Right. Uh, We're at La Traviata restaurant in North Beach.是,对。我们在North Beach的La Traviata餐厅。
  And my wife is- uh-我的太太她-
  Is your wife ill?是你太太病了吗?
  Uh, in a way.嗯,是呀。
  Sir, I thought this was an emergency.先生,我想这是一位急病患者。
  It is! She's having pains a minute apart!是啊。她隔一分钟就会痛呀。
  You mean from the food?是不是吃东西引起的?
  From the baby!是胎儿引起的。
  She's having a baby?她怀孕了吗?
  Yeah!是啊!
  Well, why didn't you tell me?! Now, what's the restaurant's address?那你为什么不早告诉我?餐厅的地址是?
  Uh, uh, it's 888 Grant Avenue. It's a block east of Washington Square.嗯,哦,是Grant大道888号。华盛顿广场东边的一个街区。
  OK, sir, just sit tight, and we'll have an ambulance there in about ten minutes.好的,先生。你就在那边等着,救护车10分钟之内到。
  Thanks a lot.多谢,多谢!
  There is an emergency. Please send a fire engine.这有火灾,请尽快派消防车来。
  There's been a car accident, please call the police.这发生了车祸,请快报警。
  Take it easy, sir. I'll need your name, in full, and what's happened.别着急,给我你的全名和事情的情况。
  May I speak with Mr. Chen, please?可以请陈先生听电话吗?
  Sorry, but he is out at the moment.抱歉,他现在出去了?
  Then, please tell him that Zhao Li called.这样好了,请转告他赵力来过电话。
  Yes. I'm sorry, but how do you spell your last name, sir?好的,不过对不起,先生你的姓怎么拼?
  It's Zhao, Z-H-A-O.姓赵,Z-H-A-O。
  Please tell him that Lu Ming tried to contact him.请你转告他陆明正设法跟他联系。
  Please inform him that Chen Gang was calling.麻烦你通知他陈刚来过电话。
  Please give him the message.请转告他。
  What's the spelling of your family name, sir?您的姓怎么拼,先生?
  May I speak to Miss Tan, please?可以请谭小姐听电话吗?
  Sorry, but she is with someone right now.抱歉,她正在会客。
  I see. May I leave her a message then?噢,那我可以留话给她吗?
  Certainly.当然可以。
  Please ask her to call me at 6225-9438.麻烦你请她打5225-9438找我。
  Yes. I will.好的。
  I'd like to leave a message for him, if you don't mind.你若不介意的话,我想留话给他。
  Can I leave him a voice in mail?我可以在他的语音信箱里留话吗?
  Can you relay this to Mr. Li?你能传话给李先生吗?
  May I speak to Miss Hu, please?可以请胡小姐听电话吗?
  Sorry, but she is out for lunch right now.抱歉,她现在出去吃午饭了。
  I see. What time will she come back?哦,那她几点会回来?
  She'll be back around 2:30.大概两点半会回来。
  I'll have her call you as soon as she comes back.等她一回来, 我就请她马上回电。
  That's nice. I'll be waiting for her call. Thank you.太好了,那我就等她的电话。谢谢。
  I'll give him your message as soon as he's available.他一有空我就转告他您的留言。

本文来源:https://www.bbjkw.net/zuowen161017/

推荐访问:英语幽默小对话
扩展阅读文章
热门阅读文章